UGANDA YOUTH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
ARTICLE 1 : NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION.
The name of the Association is 'Uganda Youth Football Association - UYFA. It shall consist of Member Youth Football groups, Teams, Organizations and Associations affiliated to it in accordance with the provisions of the constitution.
ARTICLE 2 : LOCATION OF HEAD OFFICE.
The head offices of the Association shall be in Kampala district at a venue shall be agreed by both the Association and Federation of Uganda Football Association.
ARTICLE 3 : AIMS AND OBJECTIVES.
This constitution shall be the supreme law of the Association and shall be binding on all bodies, organs, regulations, standing orders and instruments of the Association.
- To draw up regulations, provisions and enforce them.
- To organize, host competitions for all youth categories in conjunction with the Federation of Uganda Football Associations-FUFA for their smooth running and organization.
- To protect the interests of all the Youth Football groups.
- Control and supervise the organized Football Matches at all levels.
- Control and prevent all forms of practices which may lead to havoc and abuse of the Association and the Federation.
- Carryout Public Health awareness by organizing health workshops especially during school holidays.
- Work hand in hand with parents and schools in facilitating children to learn (by getting school bursaries).
- Create the environment of togetherness, friendship, forgiveness, solidarity and co-operation in all activities in the Association, leadership and the Youth in general.
- Organize coaching, referees and courses for Youth Football development.
ARTICLE 4 : MEMBERSHIP OF THE ASSOCIATION.
The Membership of the Association shall consist of:
- Youth Football Organizations from the Age of 6 years to 17 years old.
- Schools of Excellences.
- Teams or Football Organizations.
- Football Playing District Associations.
- Associations connected to Football and approved by the Association.
- Registration fee and Annual subscription fees determined by the Association
ARTICLE 5 : APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
- Any Youth Football Team, Organization wishing to become a member of this Association, shall apply in writing.
- The application must be accompanied by:
- A copy of its constitution
- A declaration that it will always comply with the statutes, regulations and decisions of the Association, FUFA, CAF and FIFA and ensures to be protected by its Members/Officials and Players.
- It will comply with the terms of the Game in force.
- It recognizes the arbitration court of the Association, FUFA and Court of Arbitration for Sports (CAS) as per this constitution.
- Declare that the legal composition of the applicant guarantees that it can make decision independently of any external force.
- A list of officials specifying the authorized signatories with the right to enter into legal binding agreements with Third party.
ARTICLE 6 : NON DISCRIMINATION.
There shall not be any discrimination in the Association in line with:
- Religion and
And once such discrimination is done and proved it shall be punished by suspension or expulsion.
ARTICLE 7: CONDUCT OF OFFICIALS AND MEMBERS.
The officials and members of the Association shall observe the statutes, regulations, directives and decisions plus the Code of Ethics of FIFA, CAF, FUFA and the Association in all activities.
ARTICLE 8 : ADMISSION, SUSPENSION AND EXPULSION.
- Membership may be terminated by resignation and expulsion provided that loss of Membership does not relieve the member from its financial obligation towards Association but all rights granted by this constitution to such member shall cease.
- The admission may be granted if the applicant fulfills the requirements of the Association.
- The disciplinary committee Assembly shall decide on the suspension or expulsion of a member and forward it to the assembly.
ARTICLE 9 : STATUS AND CHARACTER OF THE ASSOCIATION.
- Policies shall be determined by the Executive in accordance with the constitution.
- It shall work hand in hand with other similar Regional and International organizations.
ARTICLE 10: ORGANS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
- General Assembly
- Executive Committee
- Committee Members
- Delegates Conference
- District/Regional membership representation (East, West, North and Central).
ARTICLE 11: GENERAL ASSEMBLY.
- Shall be the highest decision-making body.
- Shall determine its procedures in accordance with democratic principles.
- Shall outline the procedures of the election of office bearers
- Shall determine the procedures of the vote of No confidence in the executive.
- Resolutions in the General Assembly shall be passed by more than half of the members present.
ARTICLE 12: EXTRA-ORDINARY ASSEMBLY.
- The executive may at any time convene an Extra-ordinary General Assembly/meeting.
- Shall conduct the business of a special nature at the General Meeting.
ARTICLE 13: ELECTIONS
The Association shall conduct elections after four years.
- A neutral person shall be appointed to preside over the electoral process.
- Every fully paid-up and registered Team, Organization shall be entitled to one vote.
- Any member from a fully paid-up and registered Team, Organization shall represent it and cast one vote and no Team, Organization shall be allowed to cast two votes only one member will be chosen among themselves to vote.
ARTICLE 14: THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.
The Executive Committee shall comprise of seven members but not exceeding 15 people:
- Deputy Chairman
- General Secretary
- Information/Publicity Secretary
- Marketing Secretary
- Technical Secretary
- Members[Regional representatives]
NB: FUFA President, Vice President Youth, the Chief Executive Officer and Technical Director are ex-official members without voting rights and powers.
Note: Any inactive member on the Executive committee and Sub committees shall be removed and replaced without waiting for the expiry of the serving Executive term of office.
ARTICLE 15: TENURE OF THE EXECUTIVE.
The Executive shall serve for a term of four years and may be re-elected by the General Assembly.
Note :And in case of performing, the assembly has the right to replace any member[s] mentioned above without waiting for the expiry of term of office.
ARTICLE 16 : POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE.
- Be responsible for all matters relating to the policies decided upon by the general assembly.
- Be responsible for convening the General Assembly.
- Expel any member who acts against the Association's goals and Objectives.
- Carry out day-to-day affairs of the Association.
ARTICLE 17: MEETINGS OF THE EXECUTIVE.
- The Quorum shall be 2/3 of its members.
- The executive shall meet as often as possible for the execution of its business.
- In absence of the Chairman, his deputy shall preside over such meetings.
- The person presiding over the meeting shall have a casting vote in case of lack of consensus.
- The executive committee may invite any person for advice in any of its meeting as it may deem fit but such a person shall have no voting powers.
ARTICLES 18 : RESPONSIBILITIES OF EACH EXECUTIVE MEMBER.
1. The Chairman shall:
- Be the executive head of the Association
- Preside over meetings of the Executive and General Assembly and shall have a casting vote.
- Be an ex-officio member of all committees and Sub-committees that shall be instituted.
- Have emergency powers to convene the meetings of executive and the general assembly.
- Be charged with the duty of ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the affairs and implementing policies, objectives and decisions of the association.
- Be a principal signatory to all financial transactions and signatory to the reports of the executive committee
- Be signatory to the Association's Bank account(s).
2. Vice Chairman.
- Shall assist the Chairman in running the day to day affairs of the Association.
- Shall act in a position of the Chairman in the absence of the latter in circumstance of ill health or any condition that may render him absent from the office.
- Shall do such other duties as may be directed from time to time as assigned by him/her.
- Secretary General.
- Shall co-ordinate the activities of the Association between junior and senior staff and all protocol.
- Secretary to General meetings and Executive Committee Meetings.
- Be custodian of all the valuable documents, records and files.
- Arrange and call Executive and General Meeting.
- Shall handle all the correspondences and be the link between members and the executive committee
- Shall be one of the principle signatories on the Associations Bank Account.
- Shall perform any other duty as may be necessary as per the executive.
- Shall in conjunction with the Chairman prepare an Agenda for the meeting (s).
- Implement decisions passed by the Assembly and Executive Committees in compliance with the directives of the Association's Chairman.
- Shall link the Association to International Sports organizations and any useful World organizations and Corporate world to pattern with the Association.
- In conjunction with some members, shall formulate a programme that is beneficial to the Association and the players plus the community at large.
- Shall supervise any programmes and projects that shall be sanctioned by the Association and the Federation.
- In any Exchange programme, shall represent the Association to execute the programme and make a report.
- In charge of all finances, monies and any other assets of the Association.
- Keep, update books of accounts and produce financial reports as may be required by the executive.
- Co-signatory to all bank accounts.
5. Publicity Secretary.
- Shall in collaboration with the executive committee publicize the Associations activities
- Shall with approval of the executive prepare press and public statements for the Association
- Shall be the Pubic Relations Officer of the Association
Shall perform any other duty as may be requested by the Association's Executive
6. Assistant Publicity Secretary.
Shall assist the publicity secretary in matters concerning their
Office and shall be acting in case of his/her boss is absent.
ARTICLE 19: QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
A. Chairman, V/chairman:
- Must be either a Chairman, Vice Chairman or Secretary of a Youth Football Team/Organisation.
- Must be honest, respectable, mature and must have been in Grass root football development for at least five years.
- Must be an executive member of a registered team/organization occupying one of the following positions: Patron, Chairman/Director, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
- Secretary General
- Must be fluent in English both written and Spoken.
- Must be able to record all proceedings of meetings of the Association.
C. Technical Secretary
- Must be able to interprete all technical football aspects.
- Must have attained a football coaching certificate and others.
- Must be able to conduct technical football courses and any other football related activities.
- Must be honest, respectable, mature and must have been in Grass root football development for at least five years.
- Must be an executive member of a registered team/organization occupying one of the following positions:
Patron, Chairman/Director, V/Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.
- All Executive members must not have been criminally convicted in courts of law.
ARTICLE 20: DISCIPLINARY MEASURES TO ASSOCIATION/TEAM
The following shall be the guiding disciplinary measures:
- A caution
- An expulsion
- A match suspension
- A ban from the dressing room and/or the substitute's bench.
- A ban from entering a playground/stadium.
- A ban from participating in Football activities.
- Return of the award(s)
ARTICLE 21: AFFILIATION
- All Youth Football Teams and Organizations shall be registered with FUFA through the Uganda Youth Football Association.
- Any Team /Organization/Association that may have a sponsor shall be required to inform the Association and the Federation for the purpose of record purposes and advice.
ARTICLE 22: MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATION (PLAYERS).
- All Footballers/players participating in games in the names of a Team/Organization and has his/her file and passport photo with the mentioned above for the time being enforced.
- For any player(s) that may be willing to change the team, the acquiring' Team shall discuss the legality and requirements with his/her current Team before the intended transfer is concluded.
- As per part (b) above, the player(s) shall not be allowed to participate in any Football activity of his/her team of interest before the transfer process is concluded.
- The Association's Executive Committee shall witness the transfer process. The player(s) crossing to his/her team of interest shall be issued with a Transfer license/Certificate by the Association with a copy to the Federation.
- The players of a registered Team must produce consent form from their parents /Guardians legalizing participation with the said Team.
ARTICLE 23: TRANSFER OF A PLAYER(S).
- Any registered Team shall not be allowed to receive/register a player from a member Team of the Association Unless such a Team is ready to pay a training compensation to the losing Team.
[2a) Any International transfer of players shall be done according to the regulations regarding the status and transfer of players.
[b) Any player(s) who declares that he has finished active football in disguise of joining another club without his former club getting its due share, shall be suspended.
[c) Any player(s) that is 18 years of Age shall not be eligible to register with the Association unless the Team has registered for 2nd and 1st Divisions. if a player is below 18 years and a Super League Team needs his services, the losing Team and acquiring Club shall discuss for terms of transfer and if they fail to agree, the Association shall intervene and the federation Be informed the out come.
[d ] The mentioned player (s) in part 'c' above shall be free to join any Team of choice provided that both Teams have negotiated the terms of transfer and must be informed.
[e] Any Team that has registered the mentioned player(s) above as a means of transfer, all his former Teams, Schools, Organization shall benefit from the 5% solidarity fund.
[f] If both Teams that is losing and receiving a player fail to agree, the association shall intervene and its decisions shall be final.
[g] For any player of the Team, Organization interested to join any other Team, Organization, club e.t.c shall seek clearance from the executive of his Team, Organization in time so that they prepare the arrangement and talk with his intended Team, Organization of transfer and conclude his transfer.
[i] Buying a player shall be according to the terms set by the losing Team, Organization and agreed upon by the acquiring Team, club e.t.c and could be as below:
- Sports equipment (Balls, Uniform(s), (a set). This only applies to grass root Teams, Organizations but Teams/Clubs both local and international are not reflected under this arrangement.
- Compensation of a player with another player as could be agreed upon by both parties.
ARTICLE 24: REGISTRATION/RECRUITMENT OF PLAYERS BY INDIVIDUAL TEAMS, ORGANIZATIONS.
Players shall be registered soon after recruitment ,they shall fill and sign the relevant forms with copies to the Association.
ARTICLE 25 : REGISTRATION OF A PLAYER TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION'S FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS.
- Any Football organization, that organizes a Football Tournament/Competition at any one time, the participating players from other Teams, organizations, Associations the competition organizing organization shall not claim ownship of these players at the end of the competition(s).
- After the Tournament /competition, the player shall immediately return to his/her original Team and the organizers shall not claim ownership of such player because has registered in their organized football tournament [This is especially to Academies, organizations that bollow such players from their original Academies/Teams to boost their Tournament organized select sides for local and international engagements].
- Any organization that has organized a football competition and at the end of it, it has picked an interest in any player from the participating Team, Association, Organization shall discuss with the player's Team before talking to the player him/herself.
[e] Any organization that contravenes part (d) above shall be penalized.
[f] In case of a Team, organization, Association willing to participate in an International Competition and it has picked interest in a player from another Team/Organization and wish to use his/her services, the Team shall approach the player's Team/Organization's Management and reach agreement.
ARTICLE 26: ORGANISING FOOTBALL GALAS & TOURNAMENT [S]
No ANY organization that shall organize a football Gala, Tournament without getting permission from UYFA and the intending organization must have been registered with UYFA and MUST pay a tournament fee that shall be determined by the Executive and competitions committees.
ARTICLE 27: NATIONAL JUNIOR AND YOUTH LEAGUE.
To have a well build and prepared National Super League, the Association in conjunction with the Federation shall devise ways and means of getting grass root Youth League Sponsorship according to the age category., Under 13, 15 and 17 and each age group having its own different sponsorship like Banks, Insurances, Oil companies, e.t.c. This league may be in a gala that is suitable at the time.
ARTICLE 28: FORMATION OF ASSOCIATION BY WILLING TEAMS.
Any Teams that wish to form an Association within their locality with the aim of having a collective network should be allowed to do so. For example, if Western wants to have an association of their respective Teams, they may be allowed but should register with the Uganda Youth Football Association, specifying its/their membership (Teams under such arrangements) and its leadership.
NB: Those Teams under such arrangement must be affiliated to the Uganda Youth Football Association.
ARTICLE 29: INTER-ASSOCIATION COMPETITIONS.
For purposes of quality service delivery follow-up, such formed associations in article 25 above, UYFA shall devise ways of either initiating an Inter-associations Football Competition as they may deem it necessary.
[a] Allows the Association(s) to monitor its Member Team player(s) performance collectively.
[b] Transfer of players is first done within the association Membership before crossing to another association or willing club.
[c] Encourages and promotes meaningful competition among different associations.
[d] Corporate sponsorship is easily done rather than an individual Team.
[e] The Uganda Youth Football Association can easily obtain Team and players' profile through such competitions and arrangements.
ATRICLE 30: Regional Football Associations.
To have a well distributed Youth Football development programme in the country, UYFA shall also encourage Regional Youth Football Associations and District Associations.
- Each region/District shall emphasize quality service and talent development.
- Regional arrangement is more cost effective than district formation. However, we shall encourage Districts to have grass root Football activities.
- All districts within the zoned regions can have a simple agreed leadership; UYFA can facilitate to undertake its services to the ground.
- Corporate regional sponsorship is more advantageous than on a District basis.
- Production of regional Football talents is more and easily followed up and, it may rejuvenate regional football competitions hence having a standardized National Team.
ARTICLE 31: Affiliation to International Youth
Associations/ Organizations and Academies.
The Uganda Youth Football Association shall try to link up with International Youth Counterparts for exchange of programmes in all areas of interest.
- After identifying such Association and Organizations, the Uganda Youth Football Association shall be recommended by the Federation for a strong back-up to fulfill its goal.
- The Federation shall also link the Uganda Youth Football Association where it feels necessary for Youth Football development in the Country and the Sub-region as a whole.
- Before a player crosses to an International Football Club, it would be more beneficial to go through such an International Academy for polishing and if not an Academy, use International grass root clubs through which to upgrade to clubs (of players' interest).
ARTICLE 32: AFFILIATION TO OTHER FOOTBALL BODIES.
The Uganda Youth Football Association shall be affiliated to:
- Federation of Uganda Football Associations-FUFA
- East and Central African Football Council
- East African Youth Football Academy
- International Culture and Sports Association-ISCA
- Football on Street-Germany
- Any other International Youth Football Organizations
ARTICLE 33: LOSING A PLAYER.
A player Shall be lost if:
- Parents change location and unable to facilitate him/her to or organization's location and training ground.
- Students change both schools and location but if a player changes a school not location, he/she still remains a player of the above Team/Organization.
- When a Team/Organization/Association fails to fulfill agreement with Parents/Guardians.
ARTICLE 34: REPRESENTATION (whenever required)
Whenever the Association calls for Teams, Organizations in Association's Meeting, the representation shall be as below:
- One representative, the Team, Organization, Association send only Chairman/Director.
- Two representatives, only the Chairman/Director/Secretary be required to attend the meeting.
- Three representatives, Chairman/Director/Secretary and Treasurer shall be required to attend the meeting.
NB: This serves the executive as well..
ARTICLE 35: ELECTIONS OF THE UGANDA YOUTH FOOTBALL
- FUFA shall provide a returning officer to conduct the elections.
- The Federation shall supervise and observe the election process up to the final declaration and confirmation of the governing committee.
ARTICLE 36: REGIONAL COMMITTEE REPRESENTATION.
The committee shall be with eight committee members each region represented by two committee members.
ARTICLE 37: AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE
The Assembly shall have power to amend this constitution.
- The proposals shall be put in writing to the Secretariat by a member of the executive and supported by at least seven (7) other executive members.
- To pass the amendment, the proposal for amendment must be supported by ¾ of the members in attendance of the Extra-ordinary General Meeting convened for the same purpose of amending the constitution.
- Any member Team, Organization shall circulate the proposal in writing at lease sixty (60) days before the Extra-ordinary Assembly called for the purpose of amending the constitution and supported by at least seven (7) Member Organizations/Teams.
ARTICLE 38: STATE OF THE ASSOCIATION.
Each year, the chairman shall give the Assembly a state of the Association concerning the development of Youth Football development accordingly.
ARTICLE 39: FUNDING:
The Association shall raise funds from:
- Admission and registration fee
- Percentage from transferred players especially from foreign clubs
- From the Federation
- Donations, grants from corporate world, people of good will supportive of the Association and the Federation
- Any other source or means of fundraising approved by the Executive Committee
ARTICLE 40: BUDGETING
The treasurer in conjunction with the Executive committees, budget for the Annual Association's activities forward it to the Federation for approval.
ARTICLE 41: COMMITTEES OF THE ASSOCIATION.
The general secretary shall carry out the administrative duties of UYFA under direction of the General Secretary and shall always be hand in hand with Chief Executive officer of Federation of Uganda Football Associations -FUFA.
2 Appeals committee
- The Appeals committee shall consist of a chairman and three other members.
- The function of the Appeals Committee shall be guided by the disciplinary code of FUFA, CAF and FUFA regarding discipline that are in force.
- The Quorum of the committee shall be two members
- The Appeal committee shall be responsible for hearing appeal against decisions from the disciplinary committee
- The decision of the Appeals committee shall be final.
3. Finance committee
The finance committee shall monitor the financial management and advise the executive committee of financial matters and accounts management. It shall analyze the budget of UYFA's financial statements prepared by the Association's Treasurer and submit them to the executive committee for approval.
4. League Committee
The UYFA shall have a National Youth Football league committee that shall work in conjunction with FUFA responsible to organize grass root football league according to the age groups that is U12, U13, U14, U15, U16 and U17 years old and the committee shall consist of five (5) people.
ARTICLE 42 : DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE
- It shall be responsible for disciplining and enforcing the rules and regulations of the association to both members and the players and shall be governed by the disciplinary code of Association, FUFA, CAF and FIFA and any other rules and regulations concerning discipline in the game of Football and outside it.
- The committee shall have a maximum of four (4) people
ARTICLE 43: RATIFICATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.
The Ratification of the constitution shall be sufficient for the establishment of this constitution between the Teams, Organizations, and Associations so ratifying the same.
Ratified in the Assembly by the unanimous consent of the Teams, Organizations present this 31st day of May in the year of our Lord Two thousand eight and of the formation of the Uganda Youth Football Association in the witness whereof we have hereunto subscribed our signatures.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ARTICLE I: NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION ………………………..….. 1
ARTICLE 2: LOCATION OF HEAD OFFICE………………………………. 1
ARTICLE 3: AIMS AND OBJECTIVES ……………………………….…... 1
ARTICLE 4: MEMBERSHIP OF THE ASSOCIATION …………………….. 2
ARTICLE 5: APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION...................……
ARTICLE 6: NON DISCRIMINATION................
ARTICLE 7: CONDUCT OF OFFICIALS AND MEMBERS.....………… 3
ARTICLE 8: ADMISSION, SUSPENSION & EXPULSION……………… 3
ARTICLE 9: STATUS & CHARACTER OF THE ASSOCIATION ……… 3
ARTICLE 10: ORGANS OF THE ASSOCIATION ………………….....…. 4
ARTICLE 11: GENERAL ASSEMBLY………………………..…..........
ARTICLE 12: EXTRA-ORDINARY MEETING……………………….....… 4
ARTICLE 13: ELECTIONS.....................
ARTICLE 14: THE EXECUTIVE ………………………………………..….. 5
ARTICLE 15: TENURE OF THE EXECUTIVE.....................
ARTICLE 16: POWERS & FUNCTIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE.......…. 5
ARTICLE 17: MEETINGS OF THE EXECUTIVE……...................
ARTICLE 18: RESPONSIBILITIES OF EACH EXECUTIVE MEMBER 6
ARTICLE 19: QUALIFICATIONS FOR EXECUTIVE MEMBERS.......... 8
ARTICLE 20: THE DISCIPLINARY MEASURE TO THE ASSOCIATION... 9
ARTICLE 21: AFFILIATION...................
ARTICLE 22: MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATION (PLAYERS).....................
ARTICLE 23: TRANSFER OF A PLAYER(S).....................
ARTICLE 24: REGISTRATION/RECRUITMENT OF PLAYERS BY INDIVIDUAL TEAMS, ORGANISATIONS.................
ARTICLE 25: REGISTRATION OF A PLAYER TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION'S FOOTBALL COMPETITIONS............... 12
ARTICLE 26: ORGANISING FOOTBALL GALAS & TOURNAMENTS……12
ARTICLE 27: NATIONAL JUNIOR AND YOUTH LEAGUE................... 13
ARTICLE 28: FORMATION OF ASSOCIATION BY WILLING TEAMS. 13
ARTICLE 29: INTER-ASSOCIATION COMPETITIONS..................
ATRICLE 30: Regional Football Associations..................
ARTICLE 31: Affiliation to International Youth ASSOCIATION
ARTICLE 32: AFFILIATION TO OTHER FOOTBALL BODIES................ 15
ARTICLE 33: LOSING A PLAYER........................
ARTICLE 34 REPRESENTATION (WHENEVER REQUIRED)............... 15
ARTICLE 35: ELECTIONS OF THE UGANDA YOUTH FOOTBALL
ARTICLE 36: REGIONAL COMMITTEE REPRESENTATION................
ARTICLE 37: AMMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION..................
ARTICLE 38: STATE OF THE ASSOCIATION...................
ATRICLE 39: FUNDING.......................
ARTICLE 40: BUDGETING.....................
ARTICLE 41: COMMITTEES OF THE ASSOCIATION...................
ARTICLE 42: DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE.....................
ARTICLE 43: RATIFICATION OF THE CONSITUTION...................
BUGANDA YOUTH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATIONS-BUYOFA
TEAM MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Membership Fee: 20,000/=
1.Name of the Team..........................
2.Year of establishment.................
6.Registration number with FUFA..........................
7.Objectives of the Team..........................
8.Why joining BUYOFA........................
9.Achievements so far reached.......................
10.Your recommendation about BUYOFA........................
Signature by Team official......................
Recommendation by Local Council I and Stamp.........................